Saturday, December 03, 2005

My thoughts in the past few weeks...

I have a pact with someone...we'll meet in Vancouver in our next… that someone is getting married in my hometown…probably at a place we are familiar with…till we meet again in canada.

Two special friends of mine slept with each other. The guy slept and told the whole world…almost.


Walked around the new office in trench coat complete with scarf, hood and mask. Made plenty of mistakes whilst typing as i have not mastered the art of typing wearing gloves.

My schedule is packed with duty travel…where is the window to explore good old Beijing? i only have seven more months to go.

Went to the launch of a bookclub at the cool bookworm café…and won a book just when I say to myself no.23 (the number drawn…my number). can I say what I want aloud and get it? does it work that way?

Found another fav place after café sambal…can’t wait to show it off. When are my friends visiting?

Miss saying SIAN, miss saying BLOODY SHIT, what the F*, who the F* does he think he is etc etc. the locals don’t seem to need to utter all that…not in Chinese, not in office and definitely not in English. Never felt more like a foreigner in alien land.


No comments: