Thursday, February 09, 2006

One n Only One BIG LOVE in one's lifetime?

A good pal once asked me if its true that there can only be ONE BIG LOVE in one's life and I said YES, and that I had had experienced that ONE BIG LOVE. Its not as if I did not love the guys after this ONE BIG LOVE but they were different and you know when its never quite the same. Love yes, BUT not THE LOVE.

I thought I was right. I held that thought for years. But now all I want to tell this good pal (it doesn't matter to her no more as she has gone on to marry her other big love :-)) is that, its NOT TRUE. You can have more than ONE BIG LOVE in your lifetime. Its that special someone, that special person that you know you will NEVER ever forget. That you know you truly love. That you know you can imagine and look forward to spending the rest of your life happily with him.

I had the change to experience TWO BIG LOVE in this lifetime. But I lost both of them. M I lucky or m I lucky?

2 comments:

lisachua said...

you are lucky! you had one, lost it, and thot it was over. then you had another one, so even tho you lost it again, it just means you can cont'd to look fwd to a 3rd, 4th.. nth one :) we are loved, always..

noz said...

Yeah... we all do don't we...