Friday, June 27, 2008

One night in Beijing, 我留下许多情

A colleague is up to replace Dir 2008. I dont know her well. She is not replacing me. I was afraid she would be 'colored' by Dir 2008 and that it would a deep grey.

I was hoping to have an opportunity to share with her the blue, the green, the pink...ie the colorful Beijing I have come to love.
I am glad I did share with her last night.

I looked at her in the eyes and said, "Be prepared. You are going to have a wonderful, memorable three years in Beijing". I told her I was very envious of her. She made me think of 2005, July when I first arrived. When I first started on my wonderful three year journey.

For my case, 火车已经到车站 . Almost.

Had my fair share of heartaches and headaches here but it has been an amazing and blessed time for me overall.

拿得起就得放的下。

这一回我可真的是踏踏实实的潇洒走一回。不枉其行。

No comments: