Monday, May 22, 2006

I am Ready to Fall in LOVE again...

If only there's a button I can press and viola, I would be in love once again. Why? Because I am SO ready to fall in love, thats why.

And being in Beijing now is just the right place and time to fall in love. There are so many places to explore, so many restaurants and cafes to pig out, so many different seasons to experience together, so many art galleries to get lost in and so many weekends to hang out.

And one empty place to go back to, anytime, all the time.

It would be pity if I don't fall in love whilst I am in Beijing.

Sniff sniff.....where is LOVE?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»