Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Stuff that DON'T get my sympathy votes

Conversation that goes like this, "I am SO LONELY on weekends when MY HUSBAND has to work. I am all alone at home."

SMS that goes like this, "I am having dinner ALONE coz MY HUSBAND is working late again."

GET A LIFE. Or is she expecting me to say, "I am SO LONELY on weekends coz I have NO HUSBAND who has to work." Or perhaps, she expects an sms from me, saying "I am having dinner ALONE again like every other day coz I have NO HUSBAND who is working late again."

Lets all learn to count our blessings. Whether you are single or attached or married. And to all the married ones out there, be a little sensitive to your single friends. We are ALONE most of the most. Sometimes we are LONELY trust me but hey, we understand that we need to get a life.

Some of us understand, at least :-).

And if any of you married women do go out with us the single girls, please do so because you are DYING to see us, you can't wait to do the girlie things together and NOT because YOUR HUSBAND has to work late that night!!

For the record, I am not a sour grape. Certainly not a fan of anybody's husband. :-p

1 comment:

noz said...

sayang u know everytime i meet you bcos I miss you... and doing d girlie things u bet man....