Wednesday, August 22, 2007

When u had not done much lately and had to re-live your past...

Some of the 'wow' things i have done....in my opinion at least...and I am entitled to it.

Swam with thousands of jelly fish in the republic of palau.

Fell in love and dated a frenchman in paris...and to have him followed me back to SIN and we lived together for two years.

On a motorbike ok ok i was the pillion rider all the way to Cherating, Malaysia.....almost 7 hours? on the bike.

Swam naked off Cherating.

Wore my good friend Noel's pyjamas and he wore mine (comes with a huge cartoon character) and together we walked from Kent Ridge Hall to NUH cafe at 3 am one night. He lost a bet with me.

Went out to the sea again a year after my friend drowned right before my eyes...ok ok my then boyfriend was on the sailboat with me.

Went out to the sea alone and determined to handle the boat myself, after this then boyfriend and i broke up.

Interviewed the late s rajaratnam, singapore's first foreign minister. i was but 25 years old. ok ok i was with my mentor, an experienced TV personality BUT hey he brought me along and we spent an hour with the later senior minister.

Almost interviewed manmohan singh with a colleague, not when he became indian premier but when he was finance minister. we wrote in, he was keen for the interview but he had to be in SIN when we were in India.

Flew in a RSAF helicopter to shoot a re-enactment of the cable car mishap. seeing the plan view of singapore was spectacular...

Dropped everything, didn't inform my boss, flew home to ask a guy if he had ever loved me...when he decided to 'break up' with me and go back to his girlfriend who had attempted suicide.

No comments: