Thursday, May 29, 2008

After three years....I am still learning

Title "Listen" between the lines
Date : 31th of the month
Moi : Is Boss coming in today?
Staff : He won't be coming in this month no more.
Moi (Thinking) : I see....Wait a min. In other words he won't be coming in today period. Today is the last day of the month!!

Title "What u hear is not what u get"
Moi : Have you book the air ticket?
Staff : Yes, its done.
Moi : Good, can I have the ticket?
Staff : There are no more seats on your flight.
Moi : I thought u said u booked it?
Staff : I called the travel agent...
Moi (Thinking) : Yah but there is no seat meaning its not booked, meaning it does not matter if you have called the travel agent, meaning I still don't have a ticket to SIN for my meeting, meaning you should alert me asap, meaning I may have to take another airline or go back earlier. In other words, its not booked!

Working Title "The Victorious Nation"
Moi : Did XX win the gold medal in the 30m diving competition?
Staff : He didn't bring honor to the country
Moi (Thinking) : So he lost LAH.

1 comment:

orangeclouds said...

this is funny haha. I think the Chinese are incapable of saying something direct like 他输了.