Friday, March 09, 2007

A Testimonial of God's Grace...on a colleague

"I said I'll email how the Lord blesses me.

Last end Dec, I knocked against the sliding glass door at home. The impact was great that my mouth was numbed and thought my front teeth might have dropped. To my horror, i saw on the mirror my mouth slanted and bled, one of my front teeth bend inwards. I really didn't know what to do. Don't tell me I entered the new year with such a grandma look!! After cleaning off the blood from the inner part of my lip, I went to my room and sat down to pray. I asked the Lord for mercy and what should I do. Suddenly I heard a crack sound and again I thought my teeth had dropped. It surprised me when I saw my mouth is OK only a bit swollen on my lip. Amazingly the tooth that bend inward was also back to the original position. I didn't have to see a doctor or dental surgeon. My gum and teeth affected were tender for the first 3 weeks so didn't use my front teeth to bite. When my usual routine dental appointment was up on the 4th week, I told the dental surgeon about it. He checked and told me it's OK but just that the affected area still a bit tender. He said normally when such incident happened, the patient has to be put on aetheastic before the surgeon forces the teeth back to the original position and this has to be done quickly before the nerve is dead. He said "it's a miracle" I didn't have to go through that. He asked me to monitor my teeth for another month to see if my teeth turn black. It it turns black that means the nerve is killed and my teeth will be shaky and dropped eventually. Now already past 2 months, my front teeth still look good!

I thank God for what He has done. Truly it was Him who set my look. He cares and watches us."

Praise the LORD. Have FAITH. TRUST in HIM.

No comments: