Thursday, January 11, 2007

Change of LOCK...if only its as easy as Change of HEART

Saturday Nite. Came home 'HIGH'. Stumbled into bed.

Sunday Morning. Scrambled out of bed. Ready to go Church. Key was no where to be found. Searched HIGH and low.

On the way to Church. Kept thinking of the unlocked apartment. DeToured.

Pretended to be HIGH and visualised where I would throw the keys to. Checked those spots but nope, key was not there.

Checked the pockets of ALL my jeans, trousers, jackets....u name it, I can't find it.

Declaration - I must have left the key at the door the nite before. Oops. Dangerous.

Action - Asked condo management to change lock immediately. Lock changed. Hmm...Have to duplicate keys....very troublesome. Nonetheless I am mobile again! Time to go out...

Slipped hand into handbag. Felt something hard. Out came the missing key!

Action2 - Called up condo management. Lamented that new lock is not working well. Can we change to yet another?

I have my old lock back. No need to duplicate keys. TIME TO GO OUT!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beng, this is Prague all over again! Except it was me and my wallet when we were out buying a marionette for Divya... haha.