Monday, January 15, 2007

Just for Laughs Episode 2

Story One
Girl A : "He was so drunk he was in his thermal the whole nite!"
Girl B turned to Maggie Cheung : "A...she stayed overnite in his room as well?"
Maggie Cheung : "No. I was the only one with him."

Story Two
(The same) Girl A : "U should see M's face when they said the scheme won't work! It was all black!"
Maggie Cheung : "Oh, I didn't know you were at the meeting too."
Girl A : "No. I was not."

Story Three
(The same) Girl A : " I heard Minister wasn't too pleased with the lack of ..."
Maggie Cheung (meant to but didn't) : "Are you running for NMP like Eunise? Thats the only way you can be in that meeting with Minister."
Maggie Cheung: "Oh really...I didn't hear that." (And muttered, "Coz I was not at the meeting.")

Note : All characters in the stories are fictitious. If any of the characters bear any resemblance to anyone you know, it's purely coincidental.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are impossible!!!

Anonymous said...

and what happen to ZHou Hui?