Monday, January 15, 2007

Just for Laughs

Story 1
I once fainted, broke my jaw and was out of action for 9 months.

Went to see a SOMEBODY in HR before I report back to work.

The SOMEBODY said, "So how's your kidney?".

I went, "Er...its fine...they are fine (Thank GOD) but my jaw still hurt a little sometimes."

Story 2
After being sent ten thousand miles away from home 18 months ago, I was told today, "We discussed about your role here and perhaps you should be doing 30% #%(#$*) and 70% #($*#)($*."

I am not half way thru my term. I am reaching the END of my term in a few months.

Story 3
Did I hear someone rolling on the floor after reading Story 1 and 2?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha Ha! :-0

hobbes said...

story 1 - not surprised.. SOMEBODY indeed..

story 2 - perhaps they are hinting to extend your stay eh :)