Thursday, January 11, 2007

'Jane' of all trades, Master of None

Thats moi. Oui, oui, c'est moi. The 'title' is mine.

Do you know I have taken up the following courses/hobbies along the way?
  • Music Lessons at Yamaha (That started it!)
  • Batik Painting
  • Chinese Calligraphy
  • Photography
  • Pottery
  • Taewondo
  • Salsa and Merangue Classes
  • Tango Classes
  • Chinese Lessons (and I m not talking about what we did in school...I went all the way to Beijing Cultural and Language University for a summer course. Donz pray pray)
  • Thai Lessons
  • Japanese Lessons
  • French Lessons (all the way to France too. Poohhahahahha)
  • Phonetics classes (Is it PoTAto or PotaTO?)
  • TELF (yes, I have the cert to teach English...and I went all the way to Prague for that. Pivo anyone?)
But they remained lessons that I took.....

I'm waiting for the next available course to take up...

No comments: