Monday, January 01, 2007

Television Production N Moi

It’s been such a long time since I last talked about it. In fact, many of my friends don’t know this part of me or this past in me. Last nite someone asked, “Would you go back to TV again?” and it started me thinking, “Would I?”.

Maybe it has never left me? My life. Hasn’t it been a slow melodrama? If I have to ‘produce’ my life story, it would be similar to the Korean drama serials. And I am not referring to the last episode which starred a Korean man. How much heartache can one take? A lot it seems. For my drama serial that is.

To the question of, “Why do you leave TV when you seem to like it so much?”. Precisely, I felt TV because I love it too much. I can’t bear to see myself aged with the job. I can’t see myself stagnate with the job. I can’t see myself retiring over the job. I had to leave it when I still love it. Another Korean drama serial in the making?

No comments: